Monday, March 8, 2010

By the Numbers...

Dear Jonathan,
You and I have something in common...numbers. I first knew that you had a thing for numbers when you were not yet 3. You were in my bed with me one morning and you looked up at our alarm clock and said, "6-5-4!" I didn't know you that you could recognize numbers yet! And ever since then, it's been your thing. Just like me, you can remember dates, times, phone numbers and, most importantly, sports stats. And let me tell you, that is a gift! Remember how we used to tell time by football players' jersey numbers? It's not 7:19, it's John Elway:Eddie Royal! When you're hanging out with your friends and they say, "Hey, what's Matt's phone number? I don't know, ask Jonathan." Or, "Hey, Jonathan, what year did the Saints win the Super Bowl?" Or, "What was John Lynch's number?", you'll know. I can't wait to see how God will use this gift in your life.
I love you a million times a billion, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment